-
Configuration not hold
I've installed knoppix 4.0.2 on a computer at home and can configure it without a problem. Ethernet card can be configured using DHCP or static address without problem and latest configuration is restored during reboot.
I made the same at work but the configuration of ethernet cards is not hold. I need a static address so I used the GUI utility to configure my card. Everything go fine until I reboot. Then my network card tries again to obtain an address by DHCP.
I need a second ethernet card as this machine will act as a SIP proxy (VoIP). I putted my card in the computer add the useful driver modeprobe 8139too and add the line 8139too at the end of /etc/modules but when I reboot the module is not loaded and my last line in /etc/modules has disappeard.
Any suggestion to solve my problem is welcomed.
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By gforeman in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2006, 06:56 AM
-
By Mic Q in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-15-2004, 01:05 AM
-
By Steve F in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 10:33 PM
-
By nishtya in forum The Lounge
Replies: 10
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 03:32 AM
-
By fitsnips in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-19-2003, 06:00 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Vtg 128 / 64 Commodore 1541-II Computer Disk Drive in Box 5.25 Floppy (Working)
$89.99

Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99

Commodore 64 disk drive - enhancer 2000 & 30 disks
$110.00

Commodore 1541 Emulator PI1541 HAT with ROTARY, OLED screen, USA Seller
$29.99

Commodore 128 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore SX-64 Executive Portable Vintage Color Home Computer Tested Works
$799.00