-
Boot problem after install to HD
Dear all,
I just install Knoppix new version by follow the instruc... My hard disk already run Redhat 9 and windows XP. When install the Knoppix I also delete Redhat by raplate partition. I just wonder that in list of partitions for install Knoppix I only see one partition that is "/" of Redhat without any partition for boot or swap. But anyway I follow up to install Knoppix . Affter finish I restart and receive error mesenger like this
"Kernel panic - not syncing : VFS: unable to mount root fs on unknow-block(36)
So please help me to fix it.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By ILoveKagome in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-07-2007, 11:58 PM
-
By hazelkid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-02-2006, 04:57 PM
-
By fadeh in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-30-2005, 04:51 PM
-
By bbouton in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-10-2004, 03:04 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

lOT OF 4 SKhynix 8GB (4 x 8GB =32GB) HMA41GR7MFR8N-TF 2R8 PC4-2133P DDR4 MEMORY
$89.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Home 64-Bit USB Flash Drive + Key Retail Box - Original
$39.88

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$151.20