-
5.0.1 ne2000 card installation
I have managed to get my ne2000 card to work using: "modprobe ne io=0x300 irq=10"
Now I would like to persist this in some way so that I do not have to install this module every time.
(I have been fighting with the home=/dev/hdb1 option and after browsing this forum I gather that ext3 support for home= is broken. Hope this is fixed soon. And I would like to be able to specify a partition to contribute to the unionedfs rather than ramdisk)
many thanks in advance
Keith
Similar Threads
-
By donnysrx in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 03:47 AM
-
By Tayyabrana in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-20-2005, 04:41 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-24-2005, 06:00 AM
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 04:03 PM
-
By Lupus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-25-2004, 02:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72