-
Senior Member
registered user
Ok Folks,
Being a fresh newbie to all this, Knoppix/Linux/Debian/Unix, I'd like to keep all of this, but I'm running out of postie notes...
Is all these great tips & tricks stuff going to be included, or is it already included, into the Main FAQ sheets found here on Knoppix, under the DOCS ???
After I go full-blown to Knoppix/Debian at the end of the year, with a new system designed for it, I'm going to need those resources. Since the IE I am currently using will evaporate, and so will all the Address Book and Bookmarks I have in both IE and Outlook, I'm going to have to reset everything back to ground zero again.
I would like to personally thank everyone here on Knoppix.Net for all the assistance, and future assistance, in this journey from MS "domination" to being not only paroled, but released from custody that is known as MS 
Amazing the journey has been, it all started when someone I knew handed me a "strange" CD-ROM with the words "Knoppix 3.2" half-scribbled on it, and said, "can you get this thing working?"
Thanks !!!
Cuddles
Similar Threads
-
By gwalters in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 09:47 AM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By knopphead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:08 AM
-
By adamm in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-28-2003, 08:42 PM
-
By EmoRock in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 03:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01