Hello all,
I just downloaded Knoppix 4.0 and am trying to use it as a terminal server for some old computers I have around the house. I boot from the CD with the cheatcode knoppix 2 to get into text only mode. I then configure the terminalserver by running knoppix-terminalserver at the prompt to configure all the services needed. Everything goes fine untill it tries to start the services which gives multiple errors such as:
Cannot stat 0xffffe000: No such file or directory
Cannot stat /dev/stty: No such file or directory
Cannot stat /etc/exports: No such file or directory
awk: cannot open /etc/exports-knoppix-terminalserver-orig
/etc/init.d/nfs-kernel-server: Line 46: mounpoint: command not found
From the above, it seems like somthing isnt enabled, but I cant figure out what. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Surferdude

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$59.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$246.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00