Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Deleting Shortcuts in Vista: 7 Easy Steps :-)

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dublin, OH
    Posts
    342

    Deleting Shortcuts in Vista: 7 Easy Steps :-)

    Wow. Now THAT's secure!!!

    I don't think even Linux can beat that.

    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne...1250154&size=o

    sakiZ

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    8
    LOL. Look like a script-makers paradise to me.

    "Yes sir, I want a program that will delete files for me so I don't have to confirm the delete 7 times"

    "Aww, thats easy. $150.00, please. I'll need $75.00 up front, and the rest when I get you the program"

    "Alright, I'll be back in a week. Is that enought time?"

    "Eh, maybe. Call before you come"

    customer leaves shop. Owner looks back to his assistant

    "Burn another copy, Roy. That makes 20 copies of that perl script today"

    "Alright. Never made so much money off of 20 minutes worth of work in my life..."

    end very bad, cheesey mini-play



    Vista has a beta out thats supposedly buggy as all hell (Even for a M$ product!), but I don't know where to get it

    I wanna see how long it takes someone to kill Vista with a virus that it cann't recover from (Hmm, maybe it'll start deleteing the system32 folder on startup or shutdown...)

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    245

    I think this wouldn't be fixed sooner since the guy above is actually engaged in the 12th World Bridge Championship

Similar Threads

  1. First steps reformat
    By Linunix in forum General Support
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-02-2006, 01:17 PM
  2. Combing Steps
    By Jameson in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2005, 11:25 PM
  3. Can I get steps to configure Wine?
    By rrfish72 in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 08:31 AM
  4. First steps away from the Bugger
    By Spinned Noob in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-2004, 04:41 AM
  5. Security. First Steps.
    By FelixDzerzhinsky in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-07-2003, 07:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW picture

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW

$13.89



LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to... picture

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...

$162.04



2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM picture

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM

$37.99



Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe picture

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe

$53.99



US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits picture

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits

$13.89



2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower picture

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower

$16.99



Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER  picture

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER

$39.99



Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu... picture

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...

$149.15



Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard picture

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard

$17.99



Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles picture

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles

$53.99