-
New to Knoppix and I want to Install
I'm pretty new to knoppix, I have Knoppix 4.0, and I'm wanting to install it on my IBM Thinkpad 600E. It doesn't have any problems with drivers or anything like that but what I'm having trouble with is the installation. I have Windows 2000 installed but from what I'm reading I need to use Terminal commands to format. I don't know any Terminal commands and what I've found hasn't helped much so can anyone point me to any good tutorials explaining the Terminal and commands and how to format a hard drive and install.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By susanjohnson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By techdesk in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 03:14 AM
-
By nmz787 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 09:17 AM
-
By Jez in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 09:06 PM
-
By Superstoned in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 860 EVO 2TB 2.5" SATA III 3D NAND SSD MZ-76E2T0 94-100% Health
$207.00

Samsung Galaxy 9.6'' Tablet - E SM-T560NU - Black - 16GB Gray | For Parts
$35.99

Samsung PM43H 43" Commercial Display READ
$300.00

T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy 64GB Tab A9+ 5G SM-X218U - New Open Box
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung SyncMaster 2033SW 20" 1600x900 Resolution WideScreen LCD Monitor
$41.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00