-
Re: Not able to read files from hda1...
I apologize for not replying back with the results sooner, but I was away on business and did not have access to the laptop. Thank you for all of your help so far, but I think we can terminate this thread. I only wanted to access a few files off of the hard drive, and after copying them out to a network folder I was able to open them without a problem. Since Knoppix seems to be working fine with all of the other hardware on the machine, I don't think I need any more help at this time.
thanks again!
Similar Threads
-
By thedave360 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:35 AM
-
By macsmith in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 02-10-2005, 09:51 AM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 04:36 AM
-
By neotheonlyone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 03:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76

Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$128.96

HPE PROLIANT BL460C GEN 9 813198-B21 2.5"x2 Server Blade SEE NOTES
$21.08

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Intel H2000 4 Node H2216XXKR, 2x 1600w PSU HPC Server Chassis 16x 2.5"
$199.99