-
ACER TravelMate 4062WLMI & Knoppix 4.0
Hello;
I have Acer TravelMate 4062WLMI, I one installed Knoppix 4.0 on my HH, but I have some problemes:
My touchpad does not work, what is that I have to install of the drivers or make the other thing?
Knoppix detects easily the modem USB and my mouse USB, but does not detect a key USB http: // www.acuista.com/images/photomedium/9349.jpg the official site of the manufacturer is: http: // www.freecom.com / that to make in that case there?
And with Kde, I have no level of battery which displays
Finally my sound card does not also work because I have no sound on my laptop, and when I make sndconfig, that gives me no detected card, but all the same I can increase the volume on the systéme, I do not know if that is normal or not, because with Windows when there is no sound card, the volume and all the sounds sound deactivated,
My sound card is Creative sound Blaster pro, which must be normally recognized by Linux as I read on internet
Please please help me to resolve these problémes
Thank you in advance
Similar Threads
-
By beausimon in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-03-2006, 07:05 AM
-
By esimpson in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 03:50 AM
-
By gigicroce in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-21-2005, 12:01 PM
-
By al_mckin in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 02:32 PM
-
By lawkie in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 02:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears
$89.99

Juniper QFX5120-32C-AFI 32 Port 32x100GbE QSFP Switch
$9699.00

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX4650 Ethernet Switch
$35200.99

Juniper EX4100-24P Ethernet Switch
$6983.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99