-
Junior Member
registered user
Knoppix 5 have some ports close?
Hi
I tryed Knoppix 5.0 and Knoppix 5.01 and both the XMMS stop the radio streaming, anf Gmail and Hotmail account don't work, is not possible read or send messages, why?. Anyone know if Knoppix 5 have some ports close?
I was looking about that but I didn 't find it.
When I use IPTRAF to chekit, some work for a few seconds, but sudenly it CLOSE, of course when radio streaming stop too. But change the number of the port to XMMS, I don't know about ports, and I don't understand IPTRAF, obviusly I can't understand. But, I can see some ports close sudenly, why?. And I was looking about open the ports but is a very technique information, about IPTABLES and more...
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By kevingpo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-07-2005, 02:28 AM
-
By andreb in forum German Forum
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-23-2005, 02:58 PM
-
By Nick889 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2005, 11:08 AM
-
By Morph_NX in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-10-2004, 04:14 AM
-
By jojo in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-23-2004, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98