-
knoppix v5.0.1 -- Linksys WUSB54G v2 -- NDISWRAPPER
I have tried:
ndiswrapper -i <name of .inf file for driver>
ndiswrapper -d <dev id> <driver name>
ndiswrapper -l ;shows that driver and hardware are found.
I try modprobe ndis wrapper and get the:
Error inserting NDISWRAPPER <path to kernel module> Invalid argument.
I thought I read this working in these forums with earlier versions of Knoppix. Is this not working now? Is there a better alternative for getting the WUSB54G v2 device working under Knoppix?
Thanks.
-
NDISWRAPPER
I posted the same thing about 24 hours ago. Right after someone else with the same problem. Have yet to hear an official confirmation, but it seems that someone slipped up on ndiswrapper this time around.
Ndiswrapper is all I have ever used, and I have used it on numerous distros. Occasionally I have run into it on a hastily constructed LiveCD, but I guess I expected a bit much to not see it on Knoppix.
Similar Threads
-
By Jonah in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:35 PM
-
By DrCrock in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2006, 02:30 AM
-
By Crockaliptics in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-10-2005, 03:57 AM
-
By biosin3 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
-
By tmtim in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 18 Core 2.3 GHz 45MB SR1XD LGA 2011-3 B Grade
$15.95

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00