-
reply
I want only to recover my datas, the problem is, when I want to start windows it dont boot,
so I try knoppix and it bootet.
I wanted to know why it could not boot windows and so I looked at the BIOS, and there stood my master slave doesnt work, there stood its not installed..
And now I just want to get the datas, if I dont get em, my father will be angry
Similar Threads
-
By mjdc76 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By leone25s in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:52 AM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Computer Manuals and Disks - Windows 3.1, Epson, Quicken, and more
$101.99

7248 Micro Star Vintage Computerboard Kit For Rebuild Including Accessories
$60.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh M0100 Mouse 128K 512K Original Untested USA
$49.99

Vintage Apple III / External 5 1/4" Floppy Disk Drive A3M0004 - Untested
$120.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72