-
No I didnt play with the jumpers
The strange thing was, I wanted to switch my computer on and it doesnt work(boot)
I dont have any virus on that computer, because this computer dont have connection to the internet.
I have a master cd and recovery disk....but than my whole system will be erase.
Because the main thing is, I want to recover now the datas , my father got some important programms on the computer.this computer is no notebook, but strange was all was detected by knoppix but than no hrad disk
I could make that now with the master CD but....I need that data..
I didnt do any nonsens with that pc and it dont work...that is the weird things..
Its some Legend pc..
Similar Threads
-
By mjdc76 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By leone25s in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:52 AM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i5-14400F 2.50GHz 6 Core SRN3R 16 Thread LGA 1700 CPU
$165.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core i5-13500 2.5GHz/4.8GHz Boost 14-Core SRMBM LGA1700 Desktop Processor
$165.00