-
reply
I want only to recover my datas, the problem is, when I want to start windows it dont boot,
so I try knoppix and it bootet.
I wanted to know why it could not boot windows and so I looked at the BIOS, and there stood my master slave doesnt work, there stood its not installed..
And now I just want to get the datas, if I dont get em, my father will be angry
Similar Threads
-
By mjdc76 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2006, 03:40 PM
-
By leone25s in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 12:07 PM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-09-2004, 04:02 AM
-
By tzulberti in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-26-2004, 04:52 AM
-
By stf-ko in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-19-2004, 10:07 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone
$699.99

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black
$44.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99