-
Junior Member
registered user
recognizing a fat32 partition
I'm new to knoppix. I've overcome various obstacles to get basic functions (net access, saving
and using boot configurations, etc.) But I've been stymied with respect to transfering largish
files to Windows (which, perhaps unfortunately, is necessary). I've tried various things (networking with a Windows system, writing to a zip drive, writing to a fat32 partition, etc.) but the only thing
that works is writing to a floppy.
I would like to focus on being able to write to a fat 32 partition.
When I boot without stored configuration Knoppix sees the partition (and the zip drive for that
matter) but when I boot using myconfig=scan it doesn't seem to see either the fat32 partition
or the zip drive. It does see other Windows partitions. I can write to the floppy.
Your assistance would be appreciated.
Django
Similar Threads
-
By alex2004 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 11:20 PM
-
By country.hacker in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-05-2004, 04:23 PM
-
By Rivendell in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-05-2004, 08:55 AM
-
By bilzer in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 04-21-2004, 05:43 AM
-
By margaritaville in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 04:09 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 12inch Silver FHD+ TOUCH Snapdragon 850 2.96 GHz 4GB 128GB
$160.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab A11 SM-X133 8.7in Wi-Fi 4GB 64GB Gray Open Box
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77