Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: knoppix v5.0.1 -- Linksys WUSB54G v2 -- NDISWRAPPER

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1

    knoppix v5.0.1 -- Linksys WUSB54G v2 -- NDISWRAPPER

    I have tried:
    ndiswrapper -i <name of .inf file for driver>
    ndiswrapper -d <dev id> <driver name>
    ndiswrapper -l ;shows that driver and hardware are found.

    I try modprobe ndis wrapper and get the:

    Error inserting NDISWRAPPER <path to kernel module> Invalid argument.

    I thought I read this working in these forums with earlier versions of Knoppix. Is this not working now? Is there a better alternative for getting the WUSB54G v2 device working under Knoppix?

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2

    NDISWRAPPER

    I posted the same thing about 24 hours ago. Right after someone else with the same problem. Have yet to hear an official confirmation, but it seems that someone slipped up on ndiswrapper this time around.

    Ndiswrapper is all I have ever used, and I have used it on numerous distros. Occasionally I have run into it on a hastily constructed LiveCD, but I guess I expected a bit much to not see it on Knoppix.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:35 PM
  2. Linksys wusb54g & knoppix
    By DrCrock in forum Networking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 02:30 AM
  3. Linksys WUSB54G and knoppix v3.9
    By Crockaliptics in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-10-2005, 03:57 AM
  4. wusb54g
    By biosin3 in forum Networking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 07:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED  picture

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED

$67.76



Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly picture

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly

$18.95



Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U picture

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U

$159.99



Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer picture

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer

$72.00



Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working picture

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working

$99.99



Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box picture

Atari 400 800 The Communicator II Kit CIB CX488 Modem Cartridge Box

$80.00



Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on picture

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on

$255.00



Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k With Original Box picture

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested 48k With Original Box

$525.00



GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats picture

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats

$35.00



DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive  powers on Unit Only Boo G3D picture

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D

$49.29