-
Junior Member
registered user
How to reactivate eth0?
Hello. I am using Knoppix 4.0.2 live CD. I want to run my DSL's cat5 cable through a manual on/off swith, so I can physically disconnect from the internet and then reconnect at will, without rebooting. Also, I want to be able to boot without an internet connection and then get Knoppix recognize the connection upon command. Whenever I boot with my DSL modem already attached it shows up as eth0. How do I get eth0 working from the command line?
Similar Threads
-
By daikon in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-20-2010, 02:21 AM
-
By ptdragon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2006, 02:31 AM
-
By sterickson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:53 PM
-
By smartin in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

Switch Lite 8 PoE
$65.00

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$14.86

TP-Link Omada SG3428 24-Port Gigabit L2+ Managed Switch 4x SFP w/ Ears
$99.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99