how many hd is in your computer? what are they formatted as(FAT32, NTFS,ext2,..)? what is the ouput od dmesg?
I want to know how many commands there are to mount harddisks,
and which commands are the most powerfull commands if your pc dont detect your harddisk....
how many hd is in your computer? what are they formatted as(FAT32, NTFS,ext2,..)? what is the ouput od dmesg?
I dont know....the only thing I know is that my hard disk is not detected....
I could not boot window because on that hard disk was my boot record....
So I tried knoppix...and now I want to have my datas from the hard disk thats all....
But knoppix 3.3 did not detected my hard disk and in the BIOS from my computer stand its not installed![]()

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99