-
I dont know....the only thing I know is that my hard disk is not detected....
I could not boot window because on that hard disk was my boot record....
So I tried knoppix...and now I want to have my datas from the hard disk thats all....
But knoppix 3.3 did not detected my hard disk and in the BIOS from my computer stand its not installed
Similar Threads
-
By Sologeoff in forum Laptops
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2010, 06:30 PM
-
By dan.g in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-30-2007, 09:10 PM
-
By section_8te in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:06 PM
-
By wingnut2292 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-07-2004, 10:11 PM
-
By knopphead in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-27-2004, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730 Server 2x Xeon E5-2630 V4 64GB DDR4 2TB HDD Rackmount
$489.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores | 32gb | HBA330 | 2x 1...
$324.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$248.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93