I have knoppix 3.2 (cd-version) It cannot find my adsl usb modem.
Suggestions?
I'ma newbie with linux![]()
Btw if i cannot get it work i don't think i ever suft the net by Win.
Thanx
Ro
I have knoppix 3.2 (cd-version) It cannot find my adsl usb modem.
Suggestions?
I'ma newbie with linux![]()
Btw if i cannot get it work i don't think i ever suft the net by Win.
Thanx
Ro
...there is something for Alcatel...nothing for Arescom...
search in google linux usb your_modem_brand...
I use Arcatel, so I Will look for it.
![]()
You will also find some info if you use the search function right here on Knoppix.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67
Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99