-
Senior Member
registered user
PCMCIA, semi broken ?
Hi,
I have no problem haveing KNOPPIX recognize and startup my PCMCIA Orinoco WLAN. However, if I pull it out and put it back in, nothing happens. This is very different from another standard debian system where it behaves as it should be, it would be reloaded automatically.
I have to manually do a 'cardctl insert' to tell the system to reload the driver etc. I don't think it has anything to do with what card is in or out. Anyone seen this before ?
This I can only call semi-automatic hot-plug.
Similar Threads
-
By probono in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:55 AM
-
By Jux in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 08:40 PM
-
By tl1moss in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-15-2003, 05:45 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 08:51 PM
-
By Guest in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-26-2002, 03:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung PM9C1A 256GB m.2 2280 SSD GEN4X4 NVME MZVL8256HDJD new Laptop PC
$34.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77