-
Remastering Knoppix in Knoppix on an existing Linx partition
I've got a (semi) complete Gentoo installation on my computer, but I'm having trouble with it and internet access, so I've been using Knoppix for most of my comp work. I'd like to customize it some (change background, some settings, ect), and was wondering if I could do so through Knoppix itself, using the existing reiserfs/ext3fs file systems as a basis for the build. I was thinking something along the lines of /home/user/knoppix for root, and then go from there. Anyone got any ideaS?
Similar Threads
-
By leoneill in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By weaponeer in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By tautges in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:22 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 03:15 AM
-
By linuxgrilla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00