-
Remastering Knoppix in Knoppix on an existing Linx partition
I've got a (semi) complete Gentoo installation on my computer, but I'm having trouble with it and internet access, so I've been using Knoppix for most of my comp work. I'd like to customize it some (change background, some settings, ect), and was wondering if I could do so through Knoppix itself, using the existing reiserfs/ext3fs file systems as a basis for the build. I was thinking something along the lines of /home/user/knoppix for root, and then go from there. Anyone got any ideaS?
Similar Threads
-
By leoneill in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:48 AM
-
By weaponeer in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 02:35 AM
-
By tautges in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 10:22 PM
-
By freeballer in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-17-2003, 03:15 AM
-
By linuxgrilla in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 04:38 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard
$79.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos
$295.00

5x Vintage Apple Macintosh II NuBus Cards 630-4179 NI GPIB DIO Asante Ethernet
$239.95

Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4
$59.45

Vintage ISA Expansion Card Lot Async Serial I/O Printer Game RAM Untested
$109.89

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*
$80.00

Vintage 1986 Goldenrod Research Corp CP/M Desktop Computer Syste w/Keyboard
$350.00