The Knoppix ISO fits on a CD (4.0.2 did for me, anyways, using a 700MB CD).. If you're having trouble with the size, I recommend just remastering it via the How-to at the start of this forum, and then working with it from there.
I want to customize Knoppix to be almost like DSL (Damn Small Linux). I want it to fit on a CD, but have all the applications I want it to have. Is there an easy way to do it? Is there a downloadable base Knoppix? Thanks!
The Knoppix ISO fits on a CD (4.0.2 did for me, anyways, using a 700MB CD).. If you're having trouble with the size, I recommend just remastering it via the How-to at the start of this forum, and then working with it from there.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00
20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99
Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$70.00
Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99