The Knoppix ISO fits on a CD (4.0.2 did for me, anyways, using a 700MB CD).. If you're having trouble with the size, I recommend just remastering it via the How-to at the start of this forum, and then working with it from there.
I want to customize Knoppix to be almost like DSL (Damn Small Linux). I want it to fit on a CD, but have all the applications I want it to have. Is there an easy way to do it? Is there a downloadable base Knoppix? Thanks!
The Knoppix ISO fits on a CD (4.0.2 did for me, anyways, using a 700MB CD).. If you're having trouble with the size, I recommend just remastering it via the How-to at the start of this forum, and then working with it from there.

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99
Dell PowerEdge R740 E38S001 Server E38S
$660.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$368.00
Dell Poweredge R810 4x Xeon X7560 2.26ghz 32-Cores | 256GB | 3x Trays | H700
$289.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99