-
Senior Member
registered user
I've now downloaded clusterKnoppix, via gFTP (Konqueror didn't work), and the iso MD5 checksum was correct. But when I boot the CD I get a bunch of errors (loop.o not found, etc.). And when setting up the PXE server I get the message that my network card is not configured, no matter what I do next it won't start the server. And the network card indeed doesn't work.
Testcd tells me that there are bad md5 sums, so it's probably the (fresh) 1/2/4x CD-RW medium that gives errors. I've reburned it twice (same CD), and I'm now burning it over my older copy of 'vanilla' Knoppix at 2x, so I hope that (used) CD-RW will work.
Similar Threads
-
By cybervet in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-27-2003, 11:44 PM
-
By ktheking in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-06-2003, 03:53 AM
-
By Duffin444 in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TS-S01U00
$279.00