Hi all:
When I boot knoppix 5.0.1 up from CD/DVD, it will popup a Konqueror window, and the Konqueror open /cdrom/index.htm.
when I click the [JP] link, it will open the /cdrom/KNOPPIX/index_jp.htm, but the content of this page does not displayed correctly.
The same problem also occurs in other applications such as Samba Network Neighborhood�smbclient�smbtree�Kconsole, if they displaying Chinese/East Asia characters.![]()
The only application I have tried that can display Chinese characters correctly is Firefox, but the title of Firefox window itself does not display chinese character correctly.
This problem does not occur in v4.0.2, so, is the corresponding fonts stripped out from v5.0.1 or some other reason causes this problem ?![]()
I have tried both CD and DVD version ISO, and I got the same result.
I have tried "lang=cn" boot option, and I got the same result too.
I have tried export LANG=en_US.UTF-8 (this is now I'm using), and I got the same result too.
Thanks !
谢谢�

SK Hynix 128GB (4 x 32GB) PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC Server Memory HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH
$649.95
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$144.00
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99
Team Group T-Create Expert RAM 32gb (2 x 16gb) 6000 Mhz DDR5 Desktop Memory Modu
$399.95
SK Hynix 64B PC4-2933Y Server Memory DDR4 RAM HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM
$499.99
SK hynix 16GB PC4-2133P DDR4 ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin
$65.00
2 Pack USB C SD TF Card Reader Adapter Zinc Alloy USB-C to USB for iPhone 15-17
$3.35