I need to audit a wan to check Quality Of Service for deploying&fixing VoIP pbx and phones (Alcatel OmniPCX Office with serie; I want to know delay. jitter, packet loss, bandwidth (it is the easiest one!) and hardware detection (to detect non VoIP friendly routers for ex.) would be a must.
I am not bombproof on LAN debugging with Knoppix, so any ideas are welcome!!!
Seb.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
256GB Lot 8 x 32GB Samsung DDR4 PC4-2933Y M393A4K40DB2-CVFBY ECC Registered DIMM
$1599.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95