-
Junior Member
registered user
¿Anyone have this problem with Internet?
Hi
¿Anyone have this problem?
The XMMS don't work when i listening a radio transmission, stop very fast.
And Gmail account and hotmail is not possible to send, is like working but never send.
I guess is close some ports.
Seeing IPTRAF when XMMS is working (for few seconds) and stop, on IPTRAF say CLOSED
I try Knoppix 5 and Knoppix 5.01 and is the same. On Knoppix 4.02 work fine, but I want update
Some documentation talk a bout IPTABLES, but I don have much time, I work, and I'm not expert user (obvius)
¿Any one know something about this?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By amaskot in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-20-2006, 07:34 AM
-
By bstemp in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-08-2004, 11:50 PM
-
By clockworx in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-30-2004, 09:45 PM
-
By Prons in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-28-2004, 11:46 PM
-
By T_C in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-31-2003, 04:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Micron 16GB (2x8GB) 2Rx8 DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800U Desktop RAM
$19.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$85.00