Same here, but if I wait long enough, 3 minutes or more, I see:Originally Posted by lenspades
WARNING: Autodetection seems to hang,
please check your computers BIOS settings
then booting continues normally.
IBM Thinkpad T40
1.2GB of RAM
Hello i have a hp 2.93 ghz running windows xp 1gb ram tring to load live cd knoppix 3.9 i have tried a lot of cheat codes dma, failsafe pnpbios, etc. if i use acpi=off with just about any other codes i can get to autoconfiguring devices done and then the sytem hangs. i have a radeon 9250 pci video card. i have also tried different combination off xmodule=radeon. i have tested the cd.
Same here, but if I wait long enough, 3 minutes or more, I see:Originally Posted by lenspades
WARNING: Autodetection seems to hang,
please check your computers BIOS settings
then booting continues normally.
IBM Thinkpad T40
1.2GB of RAM
I disconected the monitor from the video card (radeon 9250)and plug into onboard video change the bios and it it booted up just fine with acpi=off.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab 14.6 in Wi-Fi Tablet 256MB Black w/ Keyboard Case Bundle
$700.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00