-
encrypting SWAP by default
I see that some time ago someone released a version of Knoppix 3.2 that would among other things encrypt the swap drive (http://www.bouissou.net/knoppix-mib/...oppix-Mib.html). In the current verson of knoppix, is there an easy way to do this? I use an encrypted persistent home on a USB stick, but when I'm running on any box that has a swap partition, I know I'm leaving clear-text data behind.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-19-2007, 06:26 PM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By jj54 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-09-2004, 08:16 PM
-
By sirmax in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 11:21 PM
-
By CubeDweller in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 08:09 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95