I recently lost lots of work due to one a hard drive in a raid array getting on the fritz, so I decided that before I lose any more work.
I've booted Knoppix, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to mount my RAID0. when I do `sudo mdadm --examine /dev/hda` I get all the proper information, now where to go from here is what I need help with
I'm afraid to recreate the array with mdadm because I'm not sure if that will wipe everything or not. is that going to happen? or is there something I'm not doing right in order to mount the array

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Mix Lot of 3 Juniper, FS QSFP-100GBASE-LR4 SMF 10km 1310nm Transceivers
$225.00
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p
$89.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$361.91
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99