-
Mount Existing RAID0
I recently lost lots of work due to one a hard drive in a raid array getting on the fritz, so I decided that before I lose any more work.
I've booted Knoppix, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to mount my RAID0. when I do `sudo mdadm --examine /dev/hda` I get all the proper information, now where to go from here is what I need help with
I'm afraid to recreate the array with mdadm because I'm not sure if that will wipe everything or not. is that going to happen? or is there something I'm not doing right in order to mount the array
Similar Threads
-
By cadeceus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2009, 11:53 AM
-
By nosmo_king in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2007, 03:07 PM
-
By cbrands in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-16-2006, 02:25 PM
-
By poopyman67 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-12-2004, 10:29 AM
-
By poopyman67 in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 12:59 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99