thanks for the replys, I think I'll give the mplayer configuration and konquer I try, I'll post further after I have done so.
thanks for the replys, I think I'll give the mplayer configuration and konquer I try, I'll post further after I have done so.

Vintage Coach 5209 Brown Leather Business Tote Laptop Briefcase Y2K Shoulder Bag
$149.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Casio PB-220 Personal Computer Vintage Black with Original Hard Case
$168.83
Dell Inspiron E1505 Vintage Laptop – Windows XP – Working
$50.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Collector Gold Cap chip board (ME)
$300.00
Intel 1302 White ceramic vintage collectable chip ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$250.00
Sylvania Smartbook SYNET07526 7" Netbook WIN CE Notebook Computer Boxed Vintage
$33.77
Laptop Bag for Women Vintage Leather Laptop Tote 15.6 inch Large Capacity Comput
$40.99
Dell Inspiron 8100 Vintage 1GHz 512MB GeForce2 Win 98SE Serial Parallel CDRW+FDD
$160.00