-
NDISWRAPPER stopped working with 5.01
I was thrilled when I tried the 5.0 DVD and was able to get my DLINK ACX100 wireless card working instantly with ndis wrappers. All I needed was NTFS write capabilities and all my dreams would have come true. Too bad it doesn't work again in 5.01. It just doesn't find the card even though it is listed in lspci quite clearly. I'm thinking it must be a minor problem since it is just a .01 release difference. Is there any workaround for the problem with ndiswrapper that anyone is aware of? Maybe a klik package that I could store locally to call after boot? Or do I need to do a remaster with a fixed ndiswrappers. Not sure that I could get through that successfully. Any suggestions how to fix this would be appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza.com in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
-
By linuxer in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-26-2005, 01:50 PM
-
By fordfasterr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-22-2005, 04:03 PM
-
By rbivins in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 07:43 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2003, 06:59 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

300 Pcs Vintage Aesthetic Stickers,Waterproof Vinyl Scrapbook Supplies
$9.10

🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$216.30

Vintage Texas Instruments TI 99/4A Home Computer System In Box
$150.00

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99

Vintage HP 04953 Tape Controller Card PCB, Circuit Board, Module
$30.00

Vintage IBM ThinkPad External USB 3.5" Floppy Disk Drive with OEM IBM Case NC
$24.95

Vintage Zak McKracken Alien Mindbenders Big Box Commodore 64/128 Insert UNTESTED
$165.00

Vintage Sun UltraSPARC III 750MHz + UltraSPARC II 400MHz CPU Lot Ceramic Gold
$34.99

External CD-RW Drive Unit Vintage SCSI Lacie Qualcomm Hard Drive
$159.99

Vintage 2000 MICROSOFT Intellimouse Explorer Optical Technology - Original Box
$59.99