I am also looking for such a label. There is one on the Knoppix homepage, but it is quite small, too small for printing.
Anyone has a bigger version of that?
http://www.knopper.net/pics/knoppix-50-cebit-label.gif
Where can I find the official disk label for 5.0.1 DVD?
I am also looking for such a label. There is one on the Knoppix homepage, but it is quite small, too small for printing.
Anyone has a bigger version of that?
http://www.knopper.net/pics/knoppix-50-cebit-label.gif
I am also intested in this image. Have you had any luck?
nope. but i didn't search for it any more. seems like no one ever made one except for the CeBIT release.

Vintage 1977 IBM System/360 Punch Card Program Archive SimSci SSI RPG Mainframe
$449.99
HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30
Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$157.93
Computer Tape Reel 1600 BPI 9 Track Vintage Mainframe LOT OF 2 WITH BOX
$89.95
Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39
Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00
Vintage Sperry Rand Univac Mainframe Control Board Gold IC Rare Piece Of History
$284.95
Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00
IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00