I am also looking for such a label. There is one on the Knoppix homepage, but it is quite small, too small for printing.
Anyone has a bigger version of that?
http://www.knopper.net/pics/knoppix-50-cebit-label.gif
Where can I find the official disk label for 5.0.1 DVD?
I am also looking for such a label. There is one on the Knoppix homepage, but it is quite small, too small for printing.
Anyone has a bigger version of that?
http://www.knopper.net/pics/knoppix-50-cebit-label.gif
I am also intested in this image. Have you had any luck?
nope. but i didn't search for it any more. seems like no one ever made one except for the CeBIT release.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00
SK hynix 256GB (8x32GB) DDR4 RDIMM Registered PC4-2666V HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$1200.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50
Micron 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-14900R-13-13-E2 ECC REG Server Memory
$75.00