-
That's incredible, it's the second time it happens today...
I solved the problem by myself... I hope this will be useful for somebody else, at least...
I have just learnt that I cannot actually mount a cdrom, and I don't need to.
If it's an audio CD it will just start with a multimedia software (kaffeine, xmms..), whereas, you can access to the content of the CD when it's data, either by command line (cd /media/cdrom) or by clicking on the icon on the desktop.
Problem solved.
Similar Threads
-
By syamarupa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:12 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:01 AM
-
By Braim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By Didier in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:00 PM
-
By new-to-knoppix in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 09:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel SR3XE Core i5-8500 3.0GHz 9M Socket 1151 6-Core CPU Processor *Tested*
$32.99

Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i5-12500T 2.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5W
$119.99

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00