-
That's incredible, it's the second time it happens today...
I solved the problem by myself... I hope this will be useful for somebody else, at least...
I have just learnt that I cannot actually mount a cdrom, and I don't need to.
If it's an audio CD it will just start with a multimedia software (kaffeine, xmms..), whereas, you can access to the content of the CD when it's data, either by command line (cd /media/cdrom) or by clicking on the icon on the desktop.
Problem solved.
Similar Threads
-
By syamarupa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2007, 01:12 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:01 AM
-
By Braim in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 06:55 PM
-
By Didier in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-22-2003, 12:00 PM
-
By new-to-knoppix in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 01-17-2003, 09:35 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-RAID 24TB Dual-Drive External HDD TB3 USB 3.1 7200RPM Silver
$299.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00