hello
I want to try knoppix but I don't wan't to burn it.
I know that it is possible in PclinuxOS and kanotix live cd.
Can I do it here?
Nadav
hello
I want to try knoppix but I don't wan't to burn it.
I know that it is possible in PclinuxOS and kanotix live cd.
Can I do it here?
Nadav
I don't know about grub, but assuming you have a Linux running
(you mentioned Kanotix) you may want to try
'qemu -cdrom /path/to/knoppix.iso'. You'll need at least 256 MB
RAM, though.

Vintage Exponent 11 Drawer Modular Media Storage Cabinet 3.5 5.25 Floppy PC Disk
$250.00
RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99
Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99
Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Retail Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Disks Box
$100.00
Vintage Harman Kardon Soundsticks SUBWOOFER ONLY - No Power Cable
$45.00
Vintage 5.25” Floppy Disk Notcher Punch Tool for Double Sided Disks Tested Works
$30.00
Vintage Gateway Solo 2100 Laptop Intel Pentium 150MHz, No Operating System
$40.00
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99
Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99