I don't know about grub, but assuming you have a Linux running
(you mentioned Kanotix) you may want to try
'qemu -cdrom /path/to/knoppix.iso'. You'll need at least 256 MB
RAM, though.
hello
I want to try knoppix but I don't wan't to burn it.
I know that it is possible in PclinuxOS and kanotix live cd.
Can I do it here?
Nadav
I don't know about grub, but assuming you have a Linux running
(you mentioned Kanotix) you may want to try
'qemu -cdrom /path/to/knoppix.iso'. You'll need at least 256 MB
RAM, though.

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
VTG Atari 600XL Home Computer System in Box ** Powers On ** Clean * Tested Works
$148.75
Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00
VTG Atari 800XL Home Computer Retro System Console Untested Parts Repair Only
$119.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00