You could post to [email protected] to see if anyone is working on a translation and maybe see if you could help with it.
could knoppix lang=no be added to the next version, please![]()
You could post to [email protected] to see if anyone is working on a translation and maybe see if you could help with it.
There is one actually already (skolelinux), but I really just would like/need norwegain keyboard.
I know I can set it up and save it, but it really would be nice to have the right keyboard straight away.
There probably is a cheat code for the keyboard try adding xkeyboard=no for X or just keyboard=no for the console on boot. I've never used the skolelinux but hopefully they added the cheat code it can't hurt to try and see if they did.Originally Posted by den dydige

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS116PP 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch UNTESTED
$40.99