-
5.0.1 (2006-06-01) DVD and networking.
Hi, All. I cannot get networking to work on this release (specified in title) on either my pc or my laptop, using either dhcp or manual configuration. Both machines run Fedora Core and Windows and are running fine with dhcp configuration. The dhcp configuration will go smoothly upon booting but not thereafter and manual configuration seems to work when the OS is running. I run ifconfig after using manual configuration and eth0 appears with the correct IP address etc, but I cannot connect to the Internet or network. I ran the network traffic monitor and it shows the computer trying to connect out through eth0 but nothing connects. I tried disabling the knoppix firewall with no luck. The md5sum on the iso I downloaded is fine and the disc burned correctly. The wired cards on both computers are eth0. Any thoughts?
Similar Threads
-
By Seyyapc in forum Games
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:11 PM
-
By ockham23 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:24 AM
-
By sensler in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
-
By wolfgang-s in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:31 AM
-
By rmalaval in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00

Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel Core i7-11700K 3.60GHz 11th Gen CPU Processor MPN SRKNL X239G085
$140.00

Compo MSI B150I GAMING PRO AC LGA1151 16 Gb DDR4 + Cpu I7 6700+I/O Shields.
$159.00