Okay, I read number 3. You seem very confident in your own abilities, however, you've completely failed to help me. I'm still stuck. Someone help, please,
Okay, I read number 3. You seem very confident in your own abilities, however, you've completely failed to help me. I'm still stuck. Someone help, please,

Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99
π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
π₯ RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00
Vintage Kaypro WordStar MailMerge User Guide + CP/M Manuals Pair No Disks
$24.99
RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00
Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00