-
I've already tried setting-up netcardconfig manually and it definitely doesn't work for me. I've decided to use PCLinuxOS instead. It comes with far less software than knoppix but at least the basics are working properly. I'm not sure which distribution it's based-on, if any, but I'd recommend it to anyone having trouble with knoppix. It even lets me use a 1280x1024 resolution, which knoppix didn't. I guess I should'nt be plugging a different system on a knoppix site, but if anyone's fed-up with knoppix not working then I strongly suggest them giving it a go.
Similar Threads
-
By Seyyapc in forum Games
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-27-2007, 04:11 PM
-
By ockham23 in forum Klik
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-22-2006, 10:24 AM
-
By sensler in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-26-2006, 05:09 PM
-
By wolfgang-s in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2006, 07:31 AM
-
By rmalaval in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows Server 2022 | Intel 18-Core Xeon | 32GB ECC DDR4 | 500GB NVMe | 3TB HDD
$798.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

HPE DL385 Gen10 Plus 2x EPYC 7513 1024GB DDR4 RAM 6x 6.4TB 2x 800G SAS 100G RAID
$54229.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99