I get the same error with the Knoppix 5.0 DVD on a Dell that it's always worked on before.
Andy
Just loaded up Knoppix 3.9 with an encrypted home I created on a USB drive with ver 3.8. I'm geting the following error:- 'No write access to 'home/knoppix/.ICEauthority'. KDE is unable to start.'
Knoppix loads fine without the persistent home.
Will I have to somehow mount the image, copy all the files out and then create a new Persistent Home?
I get the same error with the Knoppix 5.0 DVD on a Dell that it's always worked on before.
Andy
Hello,
I just started another thread and I found you guys after. I have the same problem with >ICEauthority. Did you find any solution?
Frank

Lot of 38, Multiple Brands 16GB PC4-2400T/2666V/2133P/2933Y - Server Memory RAM
$3040.00
HPE 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-R DDR4 Svr RAM P03052-091 P00924-B21 M393A4K40DB2-CVFBY
$270.00
Samsung 32GB (1x32GB) PC4-17000 (DDR4-2133) LRDIMM Memory (M386A4G40DM0-CPB0Q)
$120.00
2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99
Lot of 13, Samsung and Hynix 32GB PC4-2400T/2666V/2133P - Server Memory RAM
$1950.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot of 16 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM Server Ram HMAA8GR7AJR4N-XN
$11200.00
SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick - Lot of 50
$184.99
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95