-
Sorry Harry, I can't understand your arguments.
To make mine very simple :
- I prefer LiveCD than LiveDVD because:
1/ faster to download
2/ faster to run
3/ benefit of LiveDVD not real
- Despite 2 releases of v5, the latest version which works on my PC is 4.x, which is a bit old considering kernel version (and all other packages)
- the concrete result is I use Mepis more than Knoppix
I think I'm not the only one to think that way, so if Linux TAG satisfaction has a bigger priority than users one, I think you are on the right track.
Similar Threads
-
By ddp in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-09-2008, 08:52 AM
-
By Miszcz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-02-2008, 07:13 PM
-
By Nick Levinson in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2008, 10:30 PM
-
By god in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-05-2003, 10:09 AM
-
By crickett in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00

Vintage Kaypro WordStar MailMerge User Guide + CP/M Manuals Pair No Disks
$24.99

RAM-Tester for vintage RAM, 4816, 4164, 41256, 514402, and more - USA Seller
$35.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00