-
Junior Member
registered user
I partially solve the problem, I coppied SAM file from Windows/repair folder to Windows/system32/config, but the problem is that it is asking original Admin password at time of windows XP was installed. I end with same place, I started all these because I had no Admin password, and computer asking me again. Any advice from any one.
I heard about Winternals Administrative Pak, can any one tell me more about it, ofcourse it is not free. Any similar software, which is free.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By askme in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-25-2017, 02:47 AM
-
By spiferpipit in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:55 AM
-
By ferrel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
-
By archiebald in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 05:04 PM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

Hynix & Samsun (Lot Of 36) 4GB 2Rx8 PC3L-10600R DDR3 Server Memory 144GB Total
$120.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Lot 100 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Reg Server Memory RDIMM RAM
$9599.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$288.19

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39