-
Resetting Windows XP passworks with Knoppix 5.0
Ckamin:
sure did, I've been using this since the early W2K days and look him up by google searching p. nordahl. I'ts been a year or so since I updated it. Since my last post, I've been experimenting with Knoppix 5.0.1 and 2 NTFS drives, some stuff won't write, not sure why. Read some more, found TRK 3.1, trinityhome.org, and the latest Captive-NTFS. Tried that on SuSE 9.3, wrong kernel, so just finished the SuSE 10.1 install, will try again with 2.6.16- something. Messing with an NTFS part is dicey, and I tend to be a little cavilier about things like that, so perhaps I've been lucky.
Similar Threads
-
By askme in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-25-2017, 02:47 AM
-
By spiferpipit in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:55 AM
-
By ferrel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
-
By archiebald in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 05:04 PM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00

NEW* AMD Athlon 4850e 4GB ATI X1050 Win98 XP DOS Multiboot Retro PC w/ 50 Games
$389.00

Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19

Vintage Compaq Contura 4/25c Laptop Computer With Power Adapter & Bag
$199.99

Vintage Compaq SLT/386s/20 laptop Boots to DOS, power supply, CMOS dead working
$345.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 1.0 Apple Macintosh 1989 Big Box Software Sealed
$399.99

Lot of Vintage Dell Laptops Inspiron 2650 Latitude C610 / XT2 / X200 Windows XP
$199.00

Vintage Microsoft Green-Eyed Mouse 1983 First Gen Bus connector Tested - Video
$350.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00