-
Junior Member
registered user
I partially solve the problem, I coppied SAM file from Windows/repair folder to Windows/system32/config, but the problem is that it is asking original Admin password at time of windows XP was installed. I end with same place, I started all these because I had no Admin password, and computer asking me again. Any advice from any one.
I heard about Winternals Administrative Pak, can any one tell me more about it, ofcourse it is not free. Any similar software, which is free.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By askme in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 8
Last Post: 09-25-2017, 02:47 AM
-
By spiferpipit in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:55 AM
-
By ferrel in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-08-2005, 09:48 PM
-
By archiebald in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-12-2005, 05:04 PM
-
By duah55 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 5th Gen 128GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Wi-Fi Or Cellular - Good
$489.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74

Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC SATA III 2.5" SSD Laptop XBOX PS3 PC
$119.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99